With intense competitive pressures and mind-numbing speed, leaders seek fresh approaches for growth and innovation. As old methods become commoditized, new creative problem-solving techniques are needed more than ever. Drawing inspiration from the unlikely world of hackers and his background as a five-time tech entrepreneur, New York Times bestselling author Josh Linkner has discovered a new and powerful model for leadership and organizational success. The underworld of cybercriminals contains some of the most creative people on the planet, despite their illicit motives. Similarly, the best companies have a systematic process to focus their team’s creativity into practical outputs. In this thrilling and provocative talk, Linkner will take us on a mind-opening journey, showing how hacking techniques can be deployed to drive legitimate business outcomes and delivering practical tools that can be used to immediately increase creative output.
· Specific tools and techniques from the Five Core Mindsets and Ten Primary Tactics of Hackers
· Fresh approaches to complex problem solving
· Why unorthodox moves can lead to the best business outcomes
· How to protect yourself and your company from innovation hackers of all sizes and types
· Break free from the three biggest blockers of creativity
· Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies