Law firms need to communicate thought leadership, news, and events successfully to their clients and prospects. SPAM filters and rising cyber-security protection is creating significant barriers for marketing professionals and the IT members who support them. During this session we will discuss strategies for solving the SPAM problem, which includes managing a healthy IP address, how to avoid blacklisting, coding email templates properly, and educating your attorneys on whitelisting clients. Hear how marketing technology professionals have successfully overcome these barriers and have increased their deliverability stats.
- An opportunity to simultaneously connect with Marketing and IT peers on a common problem
- Steps and strategies for solving the SPAM problem
- Understanding the concept of whitelisting and how to educate attorneys on the solution
- Tips for Successfully designing and branding your email marketing to be SPAM-friendly
- Strategies for managing bounce-backs, data quality and SPAM traps
- Keeping your firm from getting blacklisted