We will run through a fabricated (but realistic) Business Continuity Table Top Exercise for a Law Firm. The exercise scenario would start with a hypothetical cyber incident that would necessitate a disaster declaration.
Key points we will cover:
- Initial triage of a cyber incident by the help desk
- Escalation procedures and incident response
- Damage assessment that meets disaster declaration criteria
- The coordination between incident response and disaster recovery discussing staffing and other hidden details that could inhibit both
- How to conduct a "lessons learned hot wash" session