Tanya Glaser is the Senior Litigation Support Case Manager for Ogletree Deakins' Midwest region, and is a ready resource for consulting and advice on best practices across the e-discovery lifecycle. Tanya focuses on strategic planning and project management for medium- to large-scale document collection and review, and on analysis and collection of structured data. She is also an excellent resource for training on litigation support technology.
Although a native Midwesterner, Tanya spent many years studying and working in Colorado and Seattle, before happily returning to Chicago to join Ogletree Deakins in June 2010. Her previous positions include Litigation Systems Support Manager at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, and Litigation Support Specialist with Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
• University of Chicago, A.B.
• University of Colorado at Boulder, M.A., Ph.D.
• International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), Current Member
• Chicago Association of Litigation Support Managers (CALSM), Current Member
• Chicago Women in eDiscovery (WiE), Current Member
• Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP), Founding Chapter Member, Pacific Northwest Chapter, 2009-10
• Legal Project Management, Hildebrant Institute, 2011
• Concordance Fundamentals, LexisNexis, 2009
• E-Discovery: An A-Z Workshop, West LegalWorks, 2008
• Trial Director Certified Training, inData, 2008
• E-Discovery Certification, Kroll Ontrack, 2007
Speaker: ILTACON 2017 Annual Educational Conference, Content Creation Tools and Best Practices