Cyber security frameworks are mentioned more and more frequently, in RFPs and in client-driven engagement agreements. There is an alphabet soup of frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, SSAE-16 and the Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, but how do you translate the outcomes of these Frameworks into legal IT specific goals that meet your firm’s business objectives? Come join us as we break down the most useful frameworks and transform them into actionable and marketable strategies for your firm. Provide an edge in the legal marketplace for your firm to win business. Get control over the controls!
- Tips for using frameworks strategically and proactively to benefit the Firm
- The value of frameworks such as ISO, NIST, COBIT, ITIL, SSAE-16
- The implications of HIPAA, Dodd Frank, PCI DSS, and other obligations
- Suggestions on marketing and client communication of proactive security
- Employee education on ways the firm is leading in security and their role
- How to leverage resources such as LegalSEC, LS-ISAO