Facing pressures to increase data security, more firms are considering the move to a “pessimistic” document management system. How can knowledge management (KM) achieve its collaboration and information-sharing goals when access to client/matter documents is restricted? Learn how firms are rethinking their document-based KM strategy, finding alternatives to the traditional model of sourcing precedents, and trying to strike a balance between security and access to information.
- How to provide documents that attorneys need when the DMS is closed.
- Knowledge-sharing approaches that are not document-based.
- What KM professionals need to do if their firm’s transitioning to a pessimistic DMS.
- Leveraging existing KM tools such as enterprise search for new purposes.
- How to strike a balance between ensuring security and access to knowledge.
Audience Polling Link