In the second of the three-part series, a panel of our peers and business partners will focus on how to live and thrive in our Office 365 house:
• How is support different in Office 365? What skills does my support team need to successfully support, not only the traditional Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) but all the other apps that under the O365 roof?
• How do I manage updates and our change management process?
• How do I leverage information in the service advisories and countless Office 365 resources to build awareness and adoption of all that Office 365 has to offer and add value to our firm's work?
- There are a lot of online resources for training the support team and for reference
- Which are the best ones, free or at a cost?
- Online resources or sites for support - where to start and which ones provide the most value.
- Which of the numerous/daily O365 service advisories do I need to pay attention to? How do I manage the changes that are constantly being announced?
- Learn from peers and consultants on the various support options are available to you and what best practices or procedures to adopt.
- Normal / regular
- MS Consultant
- Stories and best practices on how to manage support